Starting today I’m going to put together a bi-weekly link roundup of the best articles that I read in the field of productivity & computing tips and personal improvement. After all, it’s a pity to spend so much researching my favorite hobby and not share my findings with the world
- 10 Diet Hacks to keep you slim (lifehack.org) I particularly digged the part with “accelerating your metabolism by eating 5-6 small meals a day”. I’ll tell about it to my mother as well, she’s been trying to get slimmer for ages.
- Here’s a Tip: Start Thinking for Yourself – I agree, sometimes I fear thinking in “tips” might become the default way our society sees things, and analytical thinking will disappear hidden somewhere in Wikipedia’s pages.
- How To Get Off The Treadmill: A Detailed Guide To Becoming Self-Employed -probably the most detailed and complete article on the subject. Better, for instance, than Steve Pavlina’s series on self-employment : 10 Reasons You Should Never Get a Job or 10 Myths About Self-Employment
- Lifehacker’s detailed how-to on Virtualize AND dual-boot the same Windows on your Mac -I was always reluctant to install BootCamp on my Mac, being afraid I might mess things up. This detailed tutorial walks you through it and, even more, details using BootCamp with Parallels.
- Zen Habits has one amazing piece detailing, by the minute, the blogger’s life – How I Work: Zen Habits Applied to My Life – yes, apparently living a full and productive life IS possible.